Monday, February 27, 2012

New ideas!

Coming off of another super busy weekend....3 basketball games, a hockey game and a football party! LOL Thanks goodness I can get some rest during the week.
 I have a couple ideas brewing that I hope to have up on the blog by the end of the week. One that I'm working on is a Garden Fairy Chipboard Album kit. I have some beautiful vintage fairy images that will be included. So, check back later and tell me what you think!

 I also wanted to let you know that I'll be adding my newest goodies to my new Zibbet shop. The fees are much more reasonable for me there. So, with the money I save in fees I'm going to start doing a monthly drawing for my customers. I'll draw from the customers that have made a purchase in that particular month and send them a scrappy surprise. I plan to have the first drawing at the end of April.....anyone who makes a purchase between now and then will be entered.

Check out my goodies here.....hmmm...that doesn't sound nice lol....you know what I meant!   http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment