Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hi everyone! I just did a video on the compatibility of the new Spectrum Noir markers and Copic markers.... http://youtu.be/V4xFwcuMoss
   Many people have been asking me if they can be used together, and I truly had no idea. I am so new to the whole alcohol marker thing, Spectrum Noirs are the first markers of that kind that I have ever used. Sooooo.....I hopped on over to Michael's with my coupon in hand and bought a couple of copics. (the are SO expensive!) Anyway, there wasn't much of a selection, so I grabbed a dark pink and a light pink.....long story short, they can be used interchangeably! If you have a minute, take a peek at the video. There's a link to my Zibbet shop there too. I'm going to be listing all my new goodies there, so don't forget to bookmark it!
 Below is a picture that I colored with the Spectrum Noirs....the markers and the stamp are both available in my Zibbet store.  http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment