Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty Pansy Board book mini scrapbook album

 Hello Friends!
I don't know about you, but I am soooo over this winter weather and looking forward to Spring. With that in mind I have sweet Spring mini to share.
This started as a plain little board book. http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=290927#  I added design paper, mats, images and embellishments that I cut with my eBosser. I'll show more pictures through the week, so please check back :)

I love to have tags and ribbons peeking out of the tops and sides of my mini's...adds a bit of whimsy!

The rose is from my purple set  http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=1062431 and I've layered a hydrangea petal behind it to look like leaves.

Everything is inked with Distress Ink in Brown Corduroy.

I absolutely love vintage images. I think it looks so sweet matted with one of my small mats.
I've added a seam binding closure to hold all the goodies in. Stop back to get a peek at the inside :)

Also, I'll be placing a stamp order on Thursday , so take a peek and get your order in if there's something you'd like :)
http://shabbybeautiful.blogspot.com/p/this-weeks.html


3 comments:

  1. It's Spring on a book cover - just enchanting. Love the earthy natural colour palette - lovely. Yes, please - Spring!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty, Love the pansies and they do look good in their Vintage attire. Love all the Just Rite Stamps too.

    ReplyDelete