Monday, February 17, 2014

New Leather tote to carry my Filofax and every day items

 Hi Friends! I don't know if you all have noticed, but the simple leather tote is a super hot item right now, and why wouldn't it be? They are beautiful and functional, and if you pick the right one, it can last a lifetime. I searched high and low for such a bag and was thrilled to stumble upon Koch Leather. I contacted them through Facebook, told them what I wanted and am thrilled with what I got! It truly is beautiful and will get even more so with age.

The below picture is my bag pictured on their site. (I stole the picture...hope they don't mind)


The tote measures 15 x 13 x 5.5 inches. The handles are approx 10 inches from the top of the bag. Mine is dark brown, but you can order it in couple of different colors. I love the inside pocket for your phone, keys etc (again, this is their picture)


As you can see this is a roomy bag without being obnoxiously large.
Below is my tote filled with my Boston A5 Filofax, Personal Ocher Malden Filofax, pen case, sunglass case and water bottle. There is still a ton of room.

....and did I mention that it's gorgeous? Very classy, go anywhere tote and is a bargain at $140.00!


You can reach them through their Facebook page here
 https://www.facebook.com/kochleather
They have a store tab if you want one of your own.
Tell them I sent ya (I don't get anything...just want them to know lol)


2 comments:

  1. I don't get the whole filofax craze but I'm all over this tote! Beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! You must be really happy with her! I'm new to the world of FF's and don't even own one yet but I've always loved leather, which is why I'm in love with the Malden's...what I wouldn't give to have one, especially in ochre, sigh, lol! You have the Perfect combination, pairing yours with that beautiful tote. May you enjoy many years together :)

    ReplyDelete