Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's with Something Tattered

 Hello Friends! Happy Valentine's Day! 

I have a pretty tag to share with you today. 


I started with a large manila shipping tag. Inked it up and stamped it with a Beautiful Something Tattered wallpaper stamp. These stamps are gorgeous and very versatile. I used the Studio Stamp to make the background. (You can order this below)
I made a little decorative strip with a scrap of design paper...save those scraps friends! On top of that I layered an inked up heart doily. The Butterflies where punched from design paper. I added a little bling to make them pop. I added one of my Vintage images, clock hands and flowers (you can find these goodies in my Zibbet shop here http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful


                                 





I am offering these for Preorder with a 14% discount for Valentines day! I'll be placing the order Next Thurs....so make sure to order before then :)
I used the STUDIO stamp for this tag.
There's a drop down menu with the 4 different stamps. If you purchase multiple stamps, I'll reimburse any shipping overage :)


Something Tattered clear photopolymer wallpaper stamps for creating backgrounds on cards, tags and journals. Photopolymer will cling to your acrylic stamping block (not included). Clear stamps make it easy to see where you’re stamping. Store on labeled packaging in a photo binder (not included). One Large stamp 7.75 inches tall

I'm also having a Digital Collage sheet sale in my shop 30% off through Sunday!


 
Choose your stamp

$12.90 + $1.75
 shipping in the US Each


Parlor



BOUDOIR




Studio


 Boho


1 comment:

  1. Simply lovely make - with the golden glow of vintage nostalgia... and those stamps are really tempting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete