Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello Friends!
I have some exciting news that I've been dying to share....
I have been asked to join Something Tattered's Design Team!
All of their products are sooo my style, I am beyond thrilled.
Their stamps are truly Beautiful!


This is the rest of our team . If you have a minute take a peek at what they've been up to.
So excited to be working along side these talented ladies!


Introducing the rest of the Something Tattered Design Team:



Design Team Leader


Design Team Education Coordinator














 http://easilyamusedhardtooffend.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

  1. Coming to check out your blog, congrats and can't wait to design with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Misty!! They are fortunate to have you too!!! Great times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to working with you Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool, Misty! I see you are representing USA! You go girl! It's fun to see all the beautiful women around the world getting creative. It is a tie that binds us together. Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete