Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello! I'm sure you have all heard the buzz about Tim Holtz new Distress Markers. They come in a set of 37 markers...all the colors we love! since the inks are water activated, think of all the blending techniques and watercoloring you could do...can't wait to get my hot little hands on them!
I ordered 9 sets at the introductory price, so I'm passing the savings onto you. The set's will retail for $114.99, but I'm offering the first 9 sets for $100.00 + shipping. To hold your set I'll need a $65.00 deposit, then I'll invoice you when they come in for the remaining $35.00 + shipping. These will ship to me sometime in February
These come in a plastic container.....but I'm thinking that if you don't really care about the container, I may be able to take them out and ship them in a small flat rate box for $5.35 in the us and $16.75 international....not sure how much shipping will be with the canister. I'll just have to wait and see when they get here.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have! Thanks so much! Misty
Pay here to put down your $65.00 deposit. I will bill you the remaining 35.00 =+ actual shipping when the come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment