Monday, December 26, 2011

Dec 26th

 *deep cleansing breath* .... Christmas is over and everything actually got done. The gifts were succesful, the parties were fun and the food was yummy.......but I have to say, I am not sad it's over! So ready to get back into a normal routine!
 I have several goals this year:
 ~ I need to get a grip on my eating! Some friends and I are doing a "Biggest Loser" kind of thing, and I did really well the first 2 weeks...then blew it at Christmas. Hopefully I didn't do that much damage!
~ Get the house organized and keep it that way
~Do something creative everyday
~List new items in my Etsy a couple of times a week
~make a couple Youtube videos a week
~post to my blog at least 3 times a week

 I think it's a do-able list, but we shall see!

Hopefully I can get my studio finished and the basement back in order today. That would be a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment