Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello Friends!
 As some of you may know, Radiant Orchid is the Pantone color of the year. (...okay, so the colors in the mini's are not exactly radiant orchid...but they are in the purple family) So I'm hoping the fashion trend will extend to the paper craft industry! Have you tried searching for pretty papers in purples? It is slim pickins!


If you don't use purple, violets or lavenders very often, this time of year is the perfect time to try it out. You can easily incorporate it into your Easter and spring projects.
Here are a couple pictures of an Easter album I made a couple of years ago. The digi's flowers, chipboard, tags etc can be purchased in my Zibbet shop.
http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful
Here's one of many Easter digi's
http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=2208030












Here's another little mini with some purple :)



















Thanks for peeking! I hope you are inspired to add a little purple to your projects :)



5 comments:

  1. They are so pretty and give me good thoughts of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.....I am soooooo ready for Spring too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mrs.Misty- I have been inspire by these minibooks, and I have gave you the credit. Please visit the blog http://embossedfeelings.blogspot.com/
    Again...thanks for sharing your talent with everybody. I have also mentioned you on my FB wall Yiyi Diaz .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks so much! I just peeked at yours and they're beautiful!

      Delete
  3. What die did you use to make your base pages of the easter and purple books shown here. I love the shape and am on a mission to find that die.

    ReplyDelete