Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Craftwell design Team interactive embellishment Featuring Teresa Collins continued

Hello Friends!  
I'm back with the inside of the interactive embellishment that I showed you last week.
T refresh your memory, this is the front...
So basically the base of this embellishment is the green scalloped card. I just adhered the library pockets to the front and back of the scalloped card. Easy Peasy!

I matted the scalloped card with beautiful paper from Teresa Collins "My Name Is" line


Using my eBosser, I cut the cute little dress form and trimmed it with lace and a rose. I made sure to leave the edges of the dress form unglued so a picture can be slid behind it. Another option would be to just tack it down at the top and bottom and use it as a pocket to tuck pictures, journal cards etc.. into

I cut up some Prima bling and used as a necklace on the dress form and the body of the butterfly. You can make your bling go a long way by cutting it up.
I ran the tag through the eBosser in an embossing folder, then inked it to make the embossing pop. I love this little girl image that serves as a journaling card.



Here it is without the pull outs

Thanks so much for peeking!
Supplies and digi's can be purchased in my store
http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful






                                                                                                       

2 comments: