Monday, November 4, 2013

Shabby Chic Library pocket mini album using Something Tattered Stamps

  Hello Friends! 
 Today I'm excited to show you my first Something Tattered Design Team Project. It's a little library pocket mini with lots of tags and pull outs.

                                            http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful
 The album itself is one of my coil bound Library pocket albums. I punched the top of the pockets with a Martha Stewart punch. I love that antique reticulated look!
Side view

I tied crinkled seam binding to the coils and added some pretty trim to the side of the digital vintage image.


The little tag is stamped with a stamp from a Something Tattered stamp set (I'll list the stamp sets at the bottom of the post)
I stamped the images with Memento ink and inked everything up with Vintage Photo Distress ink.



The key is a die cut made with a Cheery Lynn die, so pretty! I layered a little fussy cut digi image on top and slid a vintage image under the key. this can be pulled and used as a journal card or a picture mat. there's plenty of room underneath for another picture as well.

I made a little pocket with a small cherub image. Tucked behind it is a shipping tag with a beautiful chandelier stamp from the Something Tattered Stamp set 

Without the pull outs

Simple pages with photo mats and flowers. Love the look of the stamped tags sticking out of the pockets.





Pockets are made from strips of design paper punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


Without pull outs









Thanks so much for peeking! 

Something Tattered C'est Vous Chandelier Clear Stamp Set

                  Something Tattered Dress and Tiara Clear Stamp Set



              Something Tattered Basket of Roses TABLE Clear Stamp Set


              Something Tattered C'est Vous Chandelier Clear Stamp Set


               Something Tattered March Mars French month Clear Stamp Set

         Something Tattered August Aout French month Clear Stamp Set

                       https://www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingTattered

                                                      http://shabbybeautiful.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is my absolute favorite one out of all the ones you have made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it!!! All the attention to detail is lovely. Thanks for naming the stamp sets that you've used. I love vintage styled anything!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and I'm a new follower. Love your work and this is my first blog hop.
    Smiles,
    Sue Ann Thomason

    ReplyDelete