Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Binder clip turned shabby chic Table place setting name plate Holder for Weddings, Parties Etc...

 Hello Friends!
This is a super easy project that will dress up your party or event and make great guest gifts. It starts with the humble binder clip!
 Just wrap the bottom with design paper. i just used regular tape runner and it worked great. Then I added the little image and flower. Everything is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I tied the 2 little arm thingies (Yes, that is what they are called) with crinkled seam binding,
 Last I cut this beautiful doily die cut with my eBosser. the die is made by Cheery Lynn and is so intricate....I love it! The center is a scalloped circle from a punch. That's it! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy!






Thanks for peeking! 
If you have a minute, come by and visit my blog!

1 comment: