Tuesday, November 6, 2012

shabby Chic Vintage Violets

 Hello Friends!
  Today I'm showing you a couple of quick little cards and tags I made with this weeks free digi. These little Vintage Violets are soooo pretty....the colors are beautiful   (take a peek at my video here   http://youtu.be/RtiZ8P_iGoQ (Link to my Youtube right there-------> )

 I inked this little note card with Staz on Mettalic Copper (Love this!) Then Fussy cut the image and ised crystal effects on the pansies.

 This is the smaller image, also inked with the staz on. i also collored the plastic flower trim with the ink.
 ....more of the same.....these mats and notecards are available in my Zibbet shop.
Thanks so much for taking a peek! To get signed up for the free digi's.....Subscribe to posts, Follow me and then email me....full directions are in previous posts. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the images. Anything nostalgic warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the beautiful images and in my fav colour.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images - lovely cards - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images and you have done a good job on the cards, they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete