Follow by Email (step 2 to get on the FREE digi list)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

New shabby chic handmade flowers from Thailand!

Hello Friends!
  I'm excited to show you the new flowers I've just gotten in from Thailand. I was a little nervous about making such a big investment in product that I hadn't seen in person....but I really am thrilled with them! They are so beautiful and already seem to be a big hit! I'm packaging them in plastic reusable containers for safe shipping.....I love containers lol! I have a video showing each flower in more detail if you'd like to take a peek....so here's the eye candy.....

 You can get them here in my shop.....I'm always happy yo combine shipping as well!

http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=1025381  







1 comment:

  1. Wow!! They're gorgeous, Misty! Do you ship to Canada? How much would that be? Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete