Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Scrap Studio!......can't wait!!!

 Hello Friends!

 I'm soooo excited! My hubby is letting me convert our large "formal" living room into a scrap studio! I am out of space in my current studio which is in a smaller bedroom upstairs. I have to admit that I am a little afraid to be on the main floor which is an open floor plan......will I be able to keep the space presentable? lol....ummm NO! That's okay, no one goes in there anyway! I will have to come up with some creative ways to hide clutter...so if you have any ideas....please send me some pics. I've started collecting pictures on pinterest of ideas...I'll post some down below....soooooo excited!!!
I love this island with the drawers and shelf.....I would need to have the top overhang one side (like a breakfast bar) so I could sit and work.

...overhang so you could sit....

Beautiful cabinets.......
Ahhhhhh a girl can dream!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Misty did you check out "Where Bloggers Create"?
    Over at My Desert Cottage she has a list in her side bar where a LOT of people linked in to show off their spaces. I've gotten through the A's, B's & C's so far and I already have ideas I am hoping to use here!
    http://www.mydesertcottage.com/2012/07/where-bloggers-create-2012.html
    Hugs!
    CarolS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol....I looked at the a's and b's....it might take me a year to get through them all!

      Delete
  2. Lucky you, having a nice big room. Don't want it too tidy though otherwise you won't want to make a mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I don't think being too tidy is something I will EVER have to worry about!

      Delete
  3. that's where my scrap room is...and yeah, I can never keep it looking "presentable" all the time ;) I'll be checking back here to see how your new room is coming along. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to take pictures as I go. foud some great 90 inch tall cabinets at Home Depot....Im busy painting! Thye were 20% off of 199.00 each and they are a ton of space! Love them!

      Delete