Tuesday, July 10, 2012

lol I just figured out how to "subscribe" to blogs

 Hello Friends! As most of you know, i am pretty new to the whole blog world....sometimes I still have trouble getting on my own blog to write a post lol.
 Anyway, I just discovered that you can get emails when one of your favorite blogs has a new post:

All you have to do is click the button over there ----> that has the 0range box with the arced lines in it (the one that says posts)

 Then when the new box opens up, look to the left....at the very bottom of that box it will say something like subscribe by email...click that....I don't know what anything else in that box means lol

Then it will bring you to a page that let's you put your email in. They will send you a confirmation email with a activation link...that's it..

 Sheesh! You would think that that would be something I would know!

Sooooo, if you want to make sure you get all my freebie collage sheets etc...you may want to "subscribe"       lol which is totally different than "following"  Good Golly! I'll get all of this one day....probaly the day that blogs are obsolete and everyone is off to bigger and better things!

                   Thanks for Peeking, and make sure to subscribe or come back on Friday for a freebie image! Warmly, Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment