Thursday, May 15, 2014


Hello Friends I have a very simple elegant gift card holder for you today. I used Something Tattered's beautiful stamp sets. They are all so beautiful! 

All I did was take a large shipping tag and fold the bottom up and glued it along the sides. Voila! A pocket. You could wrap pretty paper around cash or gift cards and tuck them in the pocket. Or you could use these in a scrapbook album to hold memorabilia.


Next I used one of Something Tattered's wallpaper stamps. LOVE these! Awesome for making backgrounds.

Then I used a corner flourish stamp from this set
http://stamps.somethingtattered.com/featured

After it was all stamped I inked the edges.

You can get these great stamps Here:
http://stamps.somethingtattered.com/products

Thanks for peeking!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Misty! I'm catching up on emails and Blog Post and so glad I read yours! This is a great idea. I am going to make several for the Holidays. Everyone in my family seems to prefer gift cards for their Birthday and Christmas. Better for me; cuts down on the shopping and I can have fun making their gift card holder. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete