Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Tag.....yes, I know it's a little late lol

Hello Friends!
As I'm typing this up, I'm realizing that it will post after Easter. Sorry about that, but I hope you still enjoy it!
It's a little Shabby Easter Tag, with sweet little vintage image.

I love to go to tag sales to look for vintage laces and ribbons like the ones I've used here. You can find them for a song and I think they are so much prettier than they make now. :)  I added a little piece of dirtied up seam binding for a little pop of color.(distress ink)
I love to add these little butterflies to my tags...butterflies and Shabby Chic just seem to go together.
A little bit of Prima trim adds a little sparkle. I can make one flourish last for 10 projects!
This is one of my favorite Vintage Easter images, such sweet little chicks.
I cut the "JOY" out of a piece of cardstock that was embossed using my eBosser and Teresa Collins Beautiful Words embossing folder. (you can see the folder in my previous post) 


Once again, a very easy project that can be used on a gift, or as an embellishment in your scrapbook or mini album.
Thanks for peeking!


1 comment: