Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Teresa Collins You are my Happy continued

Hello Friends!
Back again with more pictures of the Teresa Collins/Craftwell You are My Happy Mini album.
This line is full of really fun papers and embellishments.
Library pockets and seem binding available here http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful
I made a little pocket with one of the 12 inch long scalloped strips that come in the set. everything was inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. The little heart mat was cut from one of the design papers and the little rose ephemera is also from the set.

How cute are those bow ties?! The button came with adhesive attached...Easy Peasy

The polka dot paper is foiled, it's hard to tell from the picture. I just added the little striped strip, some bling and a layered flower.

Here are the pull outs :)
Thanks for peeking! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment