Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweet Memories Mini album cover

Hello Friends!
 I've got a new Craftwell Design Team project for you today. It's a mini album cover using a Fiskars Fuse die. (To use the Fiskars Fuse dies in your eBosser, you'll need 3 "A" plates)

Please take a peek at my Zibbet shop http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful

I cut the hexagon with Fiskars Fuse die 0269

 Everything has been inked up with Frayed Burlap distress ink. I usually use Vintage Photo, but I wanted a darker, grungier look.
 I love these little epoxy stickers! The hexagon was cut from design paper.....It looks stamped, but it's really just the paper :)
I added a little vintage images and punched butterfly. The little doily peeking out balances the cover.

Super easy as usual lol.
As always, thanks for peeking and feel free to visit my blog at 

4 comments:

  1. this is lovely i love the way you design

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love all the inky edging!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information on this blog is very useful and very interesting. If someone needs to know about the just click
    Heidi Swapp

    ReplyDelete