Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This weeks shabby chic Featured collage sheet

 This week I'm offering another "Featured collage sheet" right here on my blog. When you purchase this pretty digi for $1.74 you'll be entered into a drawing for a kit that has file folders, mats and flowers.
  The picture on the front of the album is the Featured digi....se can see the whole collage sheet in this Youtube video http://youtu.be/FXzKMJNGoNU


                                                                         
    
$1.74 Featured digital collage sheet (will be emailed to you)





 This is this weeks FREE digi!
To get on the list 1. Follow my blog
                          2. Subscribe to posts (orange icon upper right side of this page
                          3. Email me at kmchristensen1@gmail.com to let me know you've done the above 2 things



This is the drawing prize for this weeks Featured digi. Winner will be announced next wed.
Last weeks winner was Shirlene! Congrats!!!

4 comments:

  1. So so pretty... your work is eye candy to me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mini book, just love your mini books, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      I tried to send you the collage sheet, but it keeps bouncing back....is there another email I can send it to?

      Delete