Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bright Poppy pocket card

 Hi Friends! I made this pocket card today and wanted to share it with you! I also want to share the beautiful image as well! Use the image in your cards and scrapbooks, mini albums and altered art.

 This color pallet is way out of my comfort zone lol...but I like it! I think the aqua seam binding and mat
I love these little pocket cards! You can write a sentiment on the back and the recipient can use the "tag" as a bookmark if they want...so it's kind of a card and gift combo. I embellished the pocket with some seam binding, plastic trim and organza butterfly. The tag is made out of a little Victorian mat and the pretty poppy image. I matted the image with an aqua colored card stock to bring out the little bit of blue in the image. I used a vintage garment pin to hold on the metal butterfly charm.









Enjoy this pretty image! I've cleaned it up and removed the sentiment so you can use it for any occasion.  Thanks for stopping by! Misty

1 comment:

  1. Love your pocket/card! That image is great, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for stopping at my blog...I learned gimp from Heather's tutorials. She has a list of them on her blog. So much fun to be able to alter with images! Get over there and start playing! :)

    ReplyDelete