Monday, August 15, 2011

Busy, Busy Week

 wow, last week flew by. Both my boys went back to school last Monday. My oldest is a sophmore this year and my youngest is in 7th grade. This is my youngests (Kevin) first time back in school since 1st grade. We homeschooled for those inbetween years. He is adjusting vey well. (Maybe too well!) He is a very social creature, so I see lots of excitement in our future!

 My oldest (Brendan)is gearing up for the hockey season and Kevin has already started football. So, as you can see we are crazy busy until spring, but we love it!

 I'm hoping to get into a routine at home and begin to create every day. I also hope to learn how to make video tutorials for youtube. So much I'd like to do and not enough time, a problem we all have.

 I hope everyone's "Back to School" goes smoothly!
                                                         Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment