Follow by Email (step 2 to get on the FREE digi list)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Fitbit Blaze A quick review

 Hello Friends, I know this is off topic, but I wanted to do a quick review of Fitbit's newest fitbit tracker. I'm still figuring out all the bells and whistles......but....I love it!

 Originally I thought it was going to be too big for me, I have relatively small wrists, but it's fairly light and comfortable. I ordered the extra leather band, but have to exchange it for a smaller one (Either I ordered the wrong size, or they sent the wrong size. Doesn't matter either way. They sent me a prepaid shipping label to send it back.

 I love that it has a continuous heart rate monitor built in. That's so helpful when trying to gage my intensity and gives me a much better idea of calories burned. It allows me to get calories burned for more than just walking, which I love!

 I did have a hard time setting it up, but customer support walked me through and eventually I got up and running!

 If you're in the market for a new tracker, I highly suggest the Fitbit Blaze!

****I am not getting any compensation from Fitbit :) Just my honest opinion.

 Fitbit Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment